Latisse® is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or not enough eyelashes. It is prescribed for growing eyelashes longer, fuller and darker; it’s a once-a- day treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes.
Patients in a clinical trial saw results in as few as 8 weeks with full results after 12 to 16 weeks. Latisse® was developed through years of research by Allergan®, a pharmaceutical leader with 60 years of expertise in prescription eye care products.
Latisse® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%
Latisse® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.
Important Safety Information.
If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use Latisse® under the care of a healthcare professional. Latisse® may cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. Eyelid skin darkening may occur and may be reversible. Only apply at the base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow on skin that Lattise® frequently touches. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your healthcare professional about use of Latisse®. Common side effects are itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.
Some important do’s and don’ts.
• Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
• Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse® to apply the product.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
• Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse® . Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
• Remember, if you stop using Latisse® , lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.